Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello and welcome to an idea created by me, Jessica H. Michel. This company idea is going to be a long term journey with lots of hard work and commitment to it. I need nice people who are willing to help me in any subject to come with me on this journey to make a better life, economy, education and other ideas of life that will make us all happy and content. I only wish to become as successful as Oprah Winfrey and other nice people that want to help others in this world. I made a promise to God that I will help the Lord Jesus out in any way I can. So, I have come up with a entrepreneurship idea that has been seen before but on a larger, broader scale. It's going to be worldwide, nationally as well. It consists of selling products and services (profit) and non-profit section for charities to Humane Society, Human Development Foundation, Feeding America, and other charities. People need all the help they can get in order to succeed in life. Even if this idea comes out to be too much for me to handle and that some may discourage me, I know God will take care of it through the help of wonderful partners in Christ. Please come along with me on this journey of becoming a modern day disciple of Christ and make a difference in the lives of others, including you and me....

At my business that will start someday, I will make a new economic system and NO GREED will be tolerated....

No comments:

Post a Comment